Registration will open in July, 2020.
Any supplier active in the meetings and conventions industry in the Southeast US can rent a private skybox. You can opt to share your suite with a secondary exhibitor (at no additional cost). Each exhibiting supplier will receive up to 20 appointments.
- Included in your $1,800 registration are:
- A private Skybox to conduct your appointments, with a magnificent view of Bobby Bowden Field! Suppliers can split the $1,800 fee by opting to share their skybox.
- Up to 20 one-on-one appointments with meeting professionals you request.
- Two badges: you choose if you want to bring a secondary, appointment taking, exhibitor or an additional person from your own organization.
- Entry to FSAE’s Power Lunch.
- Premium F&B throughout the day, catered by the University Center Club.
- The Smart Planner Show has a strong focus on the attendees’ experience during the day. We focus on the highest quality of its elements, including quality of exhibitors and attendees. Please allow five to ten business days for review of your registration. The Smart Planner Show reserves the right to deny your participation in the show.
- During the registration process, you can select your Skybox. We will have actual photos of the suites for your review, as they are all a little different.
- The Smart Planner Show maintains a one-to-one ratio between attending appointment taking suppliers and meeting professionals.
- Skybox registration includes two badges: you choose if you want to bring a secondary, appointment taking, exhibitor or an additional person from your own organization. A Skybox can be shared by up to two supplier organizations, but feel free to occupy a Skybox on your own. Please indicate during your registration process who you will share your Skybox with.
- The main Skybox renter is responsible for the registration fee, but you can send in the payment split in half.
- Each exhibitor will receive an appointment book with up to 20 appointments slots. Each appointment will be 12 minutes, with a three minute mini-break for the meeting professionals to walk to their next appointment.
- Up to two additional badges per suite can be purchased for $395 each during the registration process.
- Three weeks prior to the Show, you request your appointments with attending meeting professionals, based on their profile. All requests made by you and the planners will be matched up by our appointment software. Prior to the show, you receive access to your appointments and can add, remove or change your schedule.
- The Smart Planner Show will feature premium food & beverage (catered by the University Center Club). The F&B will be set up in various common areas on the two Skybox levels, but you will also have waitstaff that are happy to deliver items to you!
- Prefer to order catering for your own skybox? You are welcome to purchase additional F&B for enjoyment inside your suite. An order form will be included in the Exhibitors Kit. Please note that no outside F&B may be brought in.
- Interested in any exposure enhancing sponsorship opportunities? Please visit this page for more information.