Put The Smart Planner Show on your April calendar now! Registration will open in July, 2020.
- There is no cost to attend The Smart Planner Show for qualified meeting professionals. Included in your registration are:
- Up to 20 appointments with suppliers you request.
- Complimentary entry to FSAE’s Power Lunch.
- Premium F&B throughout the day, catered by the University Center Club.
- Deluxe hotel accommodations for out-of-town meeting professionals.
- The Smart Planner Show has a strong focus on the attendees’ experience during the day. We focus on the highest quality of its elements, including quality of exhibitors and attendees. Please allow five to ten business days for review of your registration. The Smart Planner Show reserves the right to deny your participation in the show.
- All approved planners will receive an appointment book with up to 20 appointments slots. Each appointment will be 12 minutes, with a three minute mini-break for you to relax and walk to their next appointment.
- Two to three weeks prior to the Show, you request your appointments with exhibiting Suppliers. You can request an appointment to learn more about a destination, service or property of interest to you, to discuss a RFP in-depth, negotiate a tentative agreement or to discuss an upcoming conference. All requests made by you and suppliers will be matched up in our appointment software. Prior to the show, you can access your appointments in your profile, where you also can add, remove or change your schedule.
- A limited number of out-of-town meeting professionals will be provided complimentary accommodations by The Smart Planner Show. We will reserve deluxe accommodations in one of the hotels in Tallahassee. Please indicate during your registration process if you would like to be hosted.